Concordian – We Care
At Concordian, the Health and Wellbeing of our students and community is at the center of everything we do!
The following measures have been taken to ensure the continued health and safety of all members of our school community.
Please note that these policies may change as updates are received on requirements from the Ministry of Education and/or relevant authorities. We will ensure to keep you informed accordingly.
- Deep clearing is conducted on a daily basis as well as between all classes
- Dividers are installed in every classroom and all canteens
- All classrooms, hallways, canteen, and indoor areas are being thoroughly cleaned
- Toys and school materials are being cleaned with food-grade products
- A mist of 70% alcohol and 30% water is being sprayed in all areas on the weekend before school re-opening and may be sprayed at night on any weekday deemed necessary
- Mosquito fogging will take place every week to prevent dengue or other mosquito-borne viruses
- UVC lights have been installed on the ceiling of every classroom and canteens. Please note that UVC lights will only be used at night under strict supervision on a separate electric system with 3 levels of security, and only if COVID-19 or other dangerous viruses are found in Bangkok
- SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Tests are at the Nurse Office and will be provided to our staff when needed, following our internal policies and procedures
- Announcement March 26, 2020
- Announcement March 21, 2020
- Announcement March 17, 2020
- Announcement March 16, 2020
- Announcement March 15, 2020
- Announcement March 14, 2020
- Announcement March 13, 2020
- Announcement March 10, 2020
- Announcement March 8, 2020
- Announcement March 4, 2020
- Announcement March 2, 2020
- Announcement March 1, 2020