IB Diploma Program Scholarship Opportunity
(high school scholarships) available now at
Concordian International School – Bangkok
Concordian International School invites applications for full and partial scholarships for the 2018-2019 school year. The scholarships are open to students entering Grade 10 and Grade 11 in 2018-2019 who demonstrate a passion for excellence, leadership, and social responsibility.
Concordian International School is the only IB World School in Thailand authorized to deliver the International Baccalaureate program in English, Chinese and Thai from the Nursery level to Grade 12. Our trilingual college-preparatory program is supported by fully qualified teachers, experienced administrators, and a close-knit community of dedicated parents and students. We are located just 15 minutes away from central Bangkok.
We are excited to welcome outstanding applicants for seats in our Middle Years Program (Grade 10) and Diploma Program (Grade 11).
The Concordian High School Scholarship application is open to students entering Grade 10 or 11:
- Who are native or non-native speakers of English
- Students entering Grade 11 shall not be over the age of 17 and students entering Grade 10 shall not be over the age of 16 as of August 1st of the starting year for admittance
- Obtain required scores on the entrance exams
- Have an excellent academic record as well as a strong commitment to community service and extracurricular activities.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is not required.
Applicants are required to:
1. Submit the application. Please click to download the Concordian Scholarship Form
2. Submit academic records from the four preceding school years; the last two years must have an average grade of B+ or A- in the core subjects (equivalent to 6 on the MYP grading scale).
3. Submit a self-assessment based on the 10 Hallmarks of the IB learner profile, through a short written essay.
4. Submit a CV/Portfolio detailing the extracurricular activities and community service activities.
5. For Grade 10, sit for an Acer English & Math, Essay, and Algebra.
6. For Grade 11, sit for an Acer English & Math, Essay, and Grade 11 Placement Test.
7. Concordian has a variety of different tiers of scholarships. Scholarships of 25%, 50% or 100% of the tuition fees are available and are based on the student’s performance. In order to be eligible for a full 100% tuition scholarship, the applicant must have achieved an Acer score of more than 95% in both Math and English as well as high performances in other assessments. The costs to be borne by you will be uniforms, lunches, field trips and any other incidentals, including school supplies and textbooks.
8. Successful candidates will be called for an interview, during which the candidate should demonstrate a potential for making a positive contribution to Concordian International School and its community.
* The deadline for applications is 28 February 2018. *
For Concordian Student Scholarship
Please click Here
University Acceptance List
Please click Here to see the university acceptance list class of 2015 and our alumni acceptance list academic year 2010-2015.