The @SA program (K1-G5) and “Creative Minds Academy courses (CMA)” (G6-G12) for Semester 2 will begin on Monday, January 30, 2023 and will continue until Friday, June 2, 2023.
- K1-K3 @SA will take place from 3:00 to 3:30pm, with class teaching assistants guiding students to their activities.
- G1-G5 @SA will run from 3.30 until 4.20pm with teachers and teaching assistants helping students find their activities during the first few weeks, after which they will go on their own.
- G6-G12 CMAs will also take place from 3.30 until 4.20pm, with students going on their own.
To sign up for @SA or CMAs, use the “Registration Folder” on the Concordian app starting on Tuesday, January 10, 2023:
- Please update your Concordian app regularly.
- EY (K1-K3) may sign up from 11am onwards.
- PY and MYP/DP (G1-G12) may sign up from 1pm onwards.
- You may change, cancel, and modify your registration until Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 4pm.
- Please note no cancellation or refund will be possible after Wednesday January 11, 2023 at 4pm.
Note: If your child is participating in any TEAM (AISAA Tournament), please do not register for @SA on the days they have practice with their team. If you have any questions, please check with your child’s coach.
- For TopGolf – Parents will need to pick up their child/ren from school and bring them to TopGolf.
- The TopGolf class for EY starts at 3.15 and runs until 4.15 p.m.
- The TopGolf class for PY/MYP starts at 4.15 and runs until 5.15 p.m.
- For the Learn to Swim program, teachers and TAs will assist students with changing for their swimming lessons, while parents are responsible for helping their child change after the lesson.