- The Early Years (EY) at Concordian includes Nursery, Kindergarten 1, Kindergarten 2, and Kindergarten 3
- The Primary Years Program (PYP) is Grades 1-5
- The Middle Years Program (MYP) is Grades 6-10
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) is Grades 11-12.
Only fully qualified teachers with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or a BA/BS with teaching certification will be considered for teaching positions. Prior experience teaching in an IB program is not required but is an advantage.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their letter of interest and detailed CV with a recent photograph to [email protected].
Please include a brief statement about why you are interested in teaching at Concordian. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Concordian International School.
Concordian is now accepting applications for the following position:
PYP Assistant Librarian
The qualified candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Library Science or similar with an emphasis in education
- Must be fluent in English
- Masters of Library Science or Masters of Education is a plus
- Previous Library and Teaching experience
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a positive environment
Interested qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your CV and letter of interest to [email protected]