As an International CIS accredited IB world school we have aligned ourselves with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Secretary to Secondary School Principal (s)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge and understanding of general office operations
- General computer skills
- Being a team player
- Perform all secretarial duties (scanning, copying, faxing, typing, arranging meetings, etc.)
- Schedule meetings and appointments for principals
- Handle general information requests, complaints and inquiries regarding school policies and procedures and channel them to the appropriate principal (s).
- Participate collectively in all major events (special parent meetings, MYP/DP Parents Back to School night, parent teacher conferences, accompany students on field trips, retreats, Valedictory ceremony, Grade 12 Farewell event, etc.)
- Provide translation services (written/person) as requested by Principals.
- Daily attendance of G9-12
- Detentions coordination of G9-12
- Lockers of G9-12
- Work in conjunction with the DP Coordinator on the May IB examination (Rooms, Invigilators)
- Predicted Grades: Work in conjunction with DP Coordinator on the predicted grade spreadsheet, updating October, April and final exam results
- Exam schedules: Work in conjunction with the DP coordinator in setting up the DP examination schedules for Grade 11 and Grade 12 Mock exam schedules
If you are interested in applying for any “Office and Support Staff” position posted on our website, please send your resume in English and other related documents to the email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or send it to the address as below:
Concordian International School
918 Moo.8 Bangna
Bangkok, Samut Prakarn
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Concordian International School!