Thank you for your interest in Concordian International School. As an International CIS accredited IB world school we have aligned ourselves with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
Role: Learning Inclusion Teacher – From October 2023
- Proficient English Speaker
- Must hold an education degree with an emphasis in developmental disabilities, special education, or inclusive education
- A Master Degree is preferred
- 2+ years of teaching experience is preferred
- Ability to work effectively on a teaching team in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- IB experience is a plus
- Thai teaching license preferred
The Learning Inclusion teacher provides support for students with learning and/or special educational requirements and supports their teachers. Inclusion is an ongoing process that aims to increase access and engagement in learning for all students by identifying and removing barriers. The Learning Inclusion teacher will typically be expected to engage in a full teaching timetable. The teacher will support the development of targeted students in their learning and play a key role in the promotion and development of inclusion strategies.
Only fully qualified teachers with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or a BA/BS with teaching certification will be considered for teaching positions. Prior experience teaching in an IB program is not required but is an advantage. Applicants are invited to send their letter of interest and detailed CV with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.