Our Pre-K-Gr4 Counseling Team (4 counselors) can assist students in the following ways:
- Individual sessions to help children to adjust to school.
- Classroom lessons twice a month.
- Conducts small group counseling sessions
- Consults with parents in private conferences about their child
- Consult with teachers
- Conducts parenting workshops
- Groups for parents to share and learn ways to communicate with their children.
- Provides information on community resources for families
Classroom Guidance Class (grade 1-4) covers:
- Respecting individual differences
- Peer relations
- Decision Making
- Conflict resolution
- Self awareness
- Healthy coping strategies
- Personal Safety
- Cyber Safety